Saturday 10 December 2011

Social and environmental issues of biofuels at a glance

At last! I am starting on the topic which is the most popular within media coverage. My fellow UCL blogger, Gem Williams, has written about some interesting episodes of the social and environmental impacts of biofuels, which i would suggest to my readers tohave a look at.

In addition to all this other material available on the issue, i feel that this video explains the issues of biofuels most concisely, yet fully.



P.S. I found and loved this video when I first started writing this blog a few months ago but restricted myself from publishing it, with the view of making sure i don't spoil it for my readers later by introdcing all these important points on the social and environmental impact of biofuels too early on. So I hope you appreciate it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment